Wednesday, January 26, 2005

About Me

I'm a geek and proud of it! I love the typical geek things: science fiction/fantasy books and films, comics, computer games. I am a well-rounded geek, however. I love all kinds of music, old classic films of many genres as well as the new stuff, and even enjoy 'chick flicks'. I enjoy sports, American Chopper, those car shows on Discovery Channel, and Extreme Home Makeover. I have a beautiful wife and wonderful daughter and a very childish elderly dog. I like to do alot of different things and am rarely if ever bored. Maybe I'm more of a Renaissance Geek..yea, that's it...does that make me cool?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think that is what makes you cool. You were probably just born that way and then grew into all these other things because of your innate coolness. LESLIE TEE

February 13, 2005 at 10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home